Eat + Enrich Set
- Dishwasher safe
- This product is not intended for chewing
- Every dog plays differently and so it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup, particularly the first time they are introduced to a new product. Supervised play will help The Game last longer and, most crucially, keep your pet safe. No dog product is truly indestructible, so it's essential to remove the Game from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
- Made of TPE (non-toxic, BPA free, pthalate free, latex free)
- Wash in dishwasher on top rack or hand rinse with soapy water
- Made in Guangdong, China
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.25" tall x 4.75" diameter
- Capacity: holds 1.5 cups
- Provides interactive entertainment for up to thirty minutes
- Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for added feeding, chewing, pulling, or rolling functionality
- Two types of treat cavities accommodate dry food (e.g. kibble) and spreads (e.g. peanut butter)
- Irregular falcon-claw shape enables interactive or independent quiet play
- Optimized for safe tug-of-war play and chewing
- Custom colors selected to account for canine visible spectrum while fitting any decor
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, high-strength TPU that is BPA-free.
We do not recommend this toy for power chewers. Although the material is very strong and resistant to chewing (though it is not intended as a chew toy), the arm will not stand up to power chewers. Every dog plays differently and it is always best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.
The Falcon toy is 6” x 4” and suitable for most dogs.
To get hard treats, kibble, or spray treats out of the Falcon “arm”, your dog will need to chew and squeeze the end.
The Game is suitable for most size kibble. Smaller snacks will be easier and larger sizes will be more challenging. We recommend kibble ~¾ of an inch in diameter. The top fins also accommodate spread treats (like peanut butter).
You can adjust the complexity setting (and increase the time it takes your dog to get all of the food out of The Game) by unscrewing the top and rotating in the inner aperture to a smaller hole.
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, strong silicone that is BPA-free.
This toy is made of a high strength silicone and is resistant to chewing (though it is not intended as a chew toy); however every dog plays differently and power chewers might bite through the exterior or break off small pieces. It is always best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.