Falcon Toy — Shadow 3
Our Falcon Toy features a custom falcon-claw design with multiple treat cavities to promote both interactive or independent quiet play, while the interlocking shape allows multiple toys to combine for added feeding, tugging, treating, and rolling functionality. Two types of treat cavities accommodate both dry food (like kibble) and spreads (like peanut butter) simultaneously. The unique colors blend into any decor while also optimizing for your dog's visible color spectrum.
- Made of TPE (non-toxic, BPA free, pthalate free, latex free)
- Wash in dishwasher on top rack or hand rinse with soapy water
- Made in Guangdong, China
- Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for added feeding, chewing, pulling, or rolling functionality
- Two types of treat cavities accommodate dry food (e.g. kibble) and spreads (e.g. peanut butter)
- Irregular falcon-claw shape enables interactive- or independent quiet play
- Optimized for safe tug-of-war play and chewing
- Custom colors selected to account for canine visible spectrum while fitting any decor
The Dog was smart. But the Falcon was smarter. She always kept the Dog guessing, answering in riddles. And since the Dog loved puzzles but lacked the opposable thumbs to prove himself on a Rubik’s Cube, playing with the Falcon was the next best thing.
Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for enhanced entertainment.
Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Two types of treat cavities accommodate kibble or spreads like peanut butter.
Irregular falcon-claw shape enables interactive or independent quiet play.
Custom colors selected to account for canine visible spectrum while fitting any decor.
Made from food-safe TPU material.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, high-strength TPU that is BPA-free.
We do not recommend this toy for power chewers. Although the material is very strong and resistant to chewing, the arm will not stand up to power chewers.
The Falcon toy is 6” x 4” and suitable for most dogs.
To get hard treats, kibble, or spray treats out of the Falcon “arm”, your dog will need to chew and squeeze the end.
We recommend washing toys in the sink using warm water, soap, and a bottle brush or toothbrush. For truly tough gunk removal, the Falcon toy is top-rack dishwasher safe, but try to skip the heated dry cycle.