Save 30% with code HOLIDAY2023
A revolutionary new way to feed and exercise your dog
The Game helps treat anxiety and boredom by providing interactive entertainment for up to thirty minutes. Our patented design mimics the experience of hunting prey and holds over 1.5 cups of dry food, so dogs can eat an entire meal as nature intended, while also providing physical and mental stimulation.
- Dishwasher safe
- This product is not intended for chewing
- Every dog plays differently so it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup, particularly the first time they are introduced to a new product. Supervised play will help The Game last longer and, most crucially, keep your pet safe. No dog product is truly indestructible, so it's essential to remove the Game from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
- We recommend using the lowest complexity setting (rotate the inner aperture so the largest hole is facing outwards), smaller snacks, and a high-reward treat like peanut butter on the top fins to entice your pup to engage for the first several sessions.
- "The Game puzzle toy and food dispenser is an interactive device that reduces boredom and anxiety, entertains, and encourages dogs to eat more slowly" - Dr. Mark D. Freeman, Clinical Assistant Professor at Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.25" tall x 4.75" diameter
- Food size: suitable for most sizes of kibble. Treats and food ~3⁄4” diameter recommended.
- Capacity: holds 1.5 cups
The Puffin said yes to the game because he thought it would be fun, something they could all enjoy. But after getting knocked over the tenth time, the Puffin realized that the game had a clear winner — and it wasn’t him.
Holds 1.5 cups of kibble as interactive way to feed an entire meal.
Top fins for spreadable treats like peanut butter
Weighted base creates irregular motion to activate prey drive.
Multiple complexity settings to keep dogs entertained for up to 30 minutes.
Designed to mimic the experience of hunting prey so dogs can eat an entire meal as nature intended.
Silicone exterior for quieter play.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
The Game is suitable for most sizes of kibble. Smaller snacks will be easier and larger sizes will be more challenging. We recommend food and treats ~3⁄4 of an inch in diameter. The top fins also accommodate spreadable treats (like peanut butter).
The Game comes in one size and is suitable for most dog sizes. Its dimensions are: 6.25” tall x 4.75” diameter. It weighs 2.2 lbs.
You can adjust the complexity setting (and increase the time it takes your dog to get all of the food out of The Game) by unscrewing the top and rotating in the inner aperture to a smaller hole.
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, strong silicone that is BPA-free.
Absolutely. You can unscrew the top and wash the interior components by hand or place them on the top rack of a dishwasher on a low-heat setting.
We recommend using the lowest complexity setting (rotate the inner aperture so the largest hole is facing outwards) and then putting a high-reward treat like peanut butter on the top fins to entice them to engage for the first several sessions.
The Game holds between 1.5-2 cups of food, depending on the size of the kibble.
This toy is made of a high strength silicone and is resistant to chewing (though it is not intended as a chew toy); however every dog plays differently and power chewers might bite through the exterior or break off small pieces. It is always best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.
- Nicole Y.Verified ReviewerI do not recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoChewed through in 2 days
My dog used it three times. She loved using it and it kept her busy for like 15 minutes at a time BUT she chewed through the front and started breaking pieces off already. I only let her have it when there’s food inside and closely monitor when she uses it so I can move it when it gets stuck under chairs or in corners. Mind you, my puppy is only 6.5 months old.FFable5 days ago
Thank you for your feedback here. Please feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com if you haven't already so we can assist with this issue.
- Jean P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy Mulan’s favorite way to eat.
My dog loves to roll it around the kitchen dropping out pieces of food as it goes. If I was going to make a slight improvement I would add a tiny bit more space so that the amount it holds doesn’t make it impossible to get anything out when it’s full. Otherwise I like the size and it’s super easy for me to fill and the dog to flop it, roll it, paw it or carry it.
- Ethan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 20-40 lbsRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat For My Dog
The Game is worth the price. With the different difficulty settings, it keeps my beagle occupied for a long time. Only thing is it’s quite heavy, and he likes to pick it up and move it around, which inevitably means dropping it. It’s really loud when he drops it, and the play on hardwood floors is generally noisy if you’re looking for quiet. After a couple weeks, the plastic around the hole has frayed a lot and the egg has started coming loose, not staying screwed shut when he’s playing with it.
- Colton L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
It took him a minute to get into it, but now he is very entertained and it’s a good way for him to slow down when he’s eating his food. Great enrichment exercise as well!
- Adam R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing!
Puppy loves it