Designed with both you and your dog in mind, the Magic Link® can be worn by humans as a belt, a bandolier, or a wrist-strap and it can serve as a slip-on collar or a conventional leash when attached to a separate harness.
The Magic Link® is the key to worry-free, hands-free outings with your dog—whether it's coffee in one hand and your phone in the other while your pup leads the way home, or picking up your pooch's poop without fumbling with the leash.
Waste Bag Holder sold separately.
- XS/S is 6mm diameter and ranges from 40-70". Recommended for dogs less than 20 lbs
- M/L is 10mm diameter and ranges from 45-80". Recommended for dogs over 20 lbs
- Attachment styles include: fixed leash/collar, conventional leash, or slip-on (for professional dog trainers)
- Made from industrial strength brushed cord and premium custom matte black aluminum hardware
- Waterproof, mold/smell-proof, durable, and easy to clean
- Wipe away dirt with a clean, damp cloth and air dry
- Made in China and USA; designed in USA
The mind-meld was their secret weapon, a magical leash that linked their two minds so they could move in perfect harmony. (And it meant the human could hold cool stuff like iced coffee and bags of poop too.)
Made from industrial strength brushed cord and aluminum hardware.
Strength tested to withstand up to 350 lbs of pull force.
Patent-pending security clip to avoid opening while in-use.
Multiple hands-free options: wear it as a belt, bandolier, or wrist-strap.
Choose from multiple attachment styles: fixed leash/collar, conventional leash, or slip-on.
Waterproof, mold-proof, durable, and easy-to-clean.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
There are three primary methods of attaching the Magic Link to your dog:
- Collar/Harness - Attach the clip to a D-Ring on any collar or harness as you would a conventional leash
- Magic Link Fixed Loop - Adjust the distance between the clip and the sliding lower D-Ring so that you can loop the end of the Magic Link like a collar around your dog’s neck, and hook the clip to the Magic Link’s lower D-Ring
- Magic Link Free Loop - Adjust the distance between the clip and the lower D-Ring so that you can loop the end of the Magic Link like a collar around your dog’s neck, and hook the clip to the Magic Link’s rope just above the lower D-Ring.
Yes, you can loop material through the lower D-Ring to shorten the Magic Link and/or use it as a hand lead (either looping your wrist through the length of rope threaded through the lower D-ring or by holding the lower D-ring between your index finger and thumb).
Yes, to tighten the loop around your waist, chest, or wrist - position the human Magic Link loop as desired and slide the upper (waste bag holder) D-Ring along the length of the double rope.
XS/S is 6mm in diameter and ranges from 40-70” - it is recommended for dogs <20 lbs. M/L is 10mm in diameter and ranges from 45-80” - it is recommended for dogs over 20 lbs.
If your dog enjoys an easy stroll around the block or a run in the park while staying at your side, this is the leash for them! Please keep in mind we do not recommend this leash for dogs that are prone to pulling and/or chewing.
The Magic Link is not recommended for chewers.
The Magic Link is not specifically designed for pullers and does not specifically incorporate shock-absorption features. However, when used in conjunction with an anti-pull harness, the Magic Link’s hand lead/lower D-Ring can help minimize pulling.
- Alyssa A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 5-8 years oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this!
This leash is very well made. It’s perfect for my 17 pound shih tzu. Very stylish. Very minimalist. Great product!
- hanna m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 20-40 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSleek to hold
Nice bouncy feel to the leash, feels very good quality.
- Qi Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 20-40 lbsRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful design and very convenient
Offers greater flexibility for walking my dog! Very nice and neat design that offers great aesthetic value:) Would recommended it especially if your dog can heal well!
- SianaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove the Design
This is perfect for my 75lb pitty. Makes us feel secure in walking him as he gets excited when we see other dogs. My only complaint is that it in the 3 years that we’ve had my dog, I’ve had to replace it once and am now having to replace it again as a part of the clip broke off. At this price I feel that they need to offer replacements if it will break. This leash gets heavy use from a large dog so I still feel it’s s quality.
- Samantha M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight Less than 10 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
It’s my favorite leash! It’s the little (first world probs) that this leash solves! The poop bag holder has a latch on it to it sticks to the leash and doesn’t just bop around. You can use it as a traditional leash or hands free. Just get it! You won’t need anything leash again!!