An interlocking puzzle toy made to fetch, chew, and keep pets engaged, longer.
The Armadillo is a customizable puzzle toy made from modular pieces. Developed with your pet’s psychology and natural instincts in mind, the innovative shape allows pieces to be joined together, enjoyed separately, or combined with additional Armadillos for a never-ending puzzle that will keep even your dog engaged and entertained.
Fill the open ends with your pet’s favorite treats, and for even longer play, freeze the treats inside. Made from natural rubber to maximize durability, minimize health risks, and ensure easy clean up (dishwasher safe).
- Wash in dishwasher on top rack or hand rinse with soapy water
- Designed in USA, made in China
- Made of natural rubber to maximize durability, minimize health risks and ensure easy clean-up
- Modular interlocking design: combine multiple toys for added feeding, chewing, or rolling functionality
- Interior ridges for spreadable treats
- Optimized for mental stimulation and enrichment
- Great for pets with separation anxiety
“The Armadillo was forged out of a desire for durability and versatility coupled with creating the most engaging and stimulating enrichment toy available.”
Modular, interlocking pieces
Fill with spreadable treats, or use the connector to hold on to thin treats
Made of natural rubber and top-rack dishwasher safe
Keeps pets engaged longer with endless interlocking combinations
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
Small and Medium sized dogs can play with any of the three sizes. For Large dogs, we recommend only the Medium and Large sizes.
Please check the dimensions of each size to ensure your dog is unable to fully enclose any pieces in their mouth to avoid choking risk.
Smaller piece: 1.7” tall x 2.8” diameter
Connector: 1.8” tall x 2.7” diameter
Larger piece: 3.4” tall x 2.8” diameter
Small: 4” tall x 2.8” diameter
Medium: 5.6” tall x 2.8” diameter
Large: 7.5” tall x 2.8” diameter
The Armadillo can be filled with spreads such as peanut butter, or larger treats such as natural chews, jerky, or biscuits.
The toy can be taken apart and washed in the top rack of the dishwasher.
Although the toy is made from natural rubber to maximize durability, it is not recommended for power chewers.
- Sarah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight Less than 10 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for my puppy dessert
Mavi my 4 month old Boston Terrier loves his “dessert” after dinner to settle him down. I put a blueberry in the bottom to plug the hole, fill it with Greek yogurt and then seal it with peanut butter. I wrap each half in plastic separately and freeze overnight for a perfect treat.
- Cheryl B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy dog loves it !
Has the perfect amount of bounce. If I fill it with treats she can take it apart. But she also loves just chasing it. Very durable too.
- Jacob O.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHazel's New Favorite Toy!
My dog, Hazel, likes her Kong toy, but always gets the treats & spreads out of it in 5 minutes and then couldn't care less about it. The Armadillo is SOOO much better! It takes her almost 30 minutes to get most of the treats and spreads out I've been putting in it, and even when it's empty she loves to use it for fetch! She's constantly dropping it in my lap asking me to throw it.
The best part is the material: it's rubber so it bounces around quietly on the floor AND it's super durable! She tears through all her toys quickly, but she hasn't left a mark on the Armadillo and she's been aggressively chewing it for over a week.
Get this toy. You won't regret it. I'm ordering another one today so we can attach them together and extend the fun!
- AnaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
My pup loves this toy!
- CatharineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
My dog hasn’t figured it out yet, but he likes to chew on it!