Our signature memory foam dog bed features simple, minimalist lines and looks right at home with any décor. The exterior is durable, water- and stain-resistant, machine- washable, and UV-resistant.
The high resilience shredded memory foam interior features a pre-formed recess to support your dog's anatomy and to encourage more restorative sleep.
- Human-grade crushed memory foam
- Machine wash on warm
- Hang dry
- Made in China, designed in USA
- Human-grade crushed memory foam interior with pre-formed recess
- Durable and water-resistant cover
- Machine washable cover
- Easy-to-remove cover
- UV-resistance (can be used indoors or outdoors)
- XS/S: 24" x 18" x 4"
- M: 30" x 24" x 4.75"
- L/XL: 40" x 30" x 5"
The Dog had a recurring dream about being rolled up into a fleece like a little burrito and nestled gently into a cloud, set adrift on the breeze. And somehow, waking up in The Bed each morning was so, so much better.
Our bed cover is easily removable with zipper enclosure and is machine washable for easy clean up.
UV-resistant (can be used indoors and outdoors).
Crushed memory foam interior with pre-formed recess for maximum comfort.
Water, stain, and scratch resistant for easy clean up.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
Remove the bed from its packaging and unroll/plump as you would a new pillow. Allow 24 hours for foam to expand fully.
Yes! However, as with any item, it will lose some of its water resistance over time with washing. We recommend hand washing as much as possible to retain the water resistance.
The bed is not designed to be “outdoor” furniture.
Absolutely! This bed can be used for both cats and dogs (and humans).
The extra filling provides relief from joint and muscle pain, while the preformed hollow recess offers additional orthopedic support.
The bed is filled with shredded and crushed memory foam - the same filling used by many of your favorite human mattress brands.
- Stephanie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 20-40 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest dog bed!
We have tried quite a few beds and this one is by far the best. It’s so comfortable and I love the removable cover. Highly recommended!
- Sarah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight Less than 10 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDurable & Fast Favorite
The perfect bed is how I’d sum this up. Got the medium for our two Maltese puppies. As soon as I pulled it out of the box they jumped on it and crashed. And they haven’t stopped laying on it since. They love this bed. It’s perfect! And I love that the cover is a rugged material too.
- alexandra g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight Less than 10 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPrettiest dog crate
My dog loves this bed, and it looks so nice in your home!
- Dre K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productDog's Age Range 5-8 years oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 1 out of 5 stars4 months agoI have 3 dogs and none of them use the bed
Upon arrival, the bed looked good and I thought it would be easy to clean. it's not, the dog hair sticks to it and is unsightly. More importantly, I have 3 dogs, and none of them care for the bed. I have two beds next to each other, and 9 out of 10 times they lay in the other bed.
- Allison A.Dog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 20-40 lbsRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoWater resistant, not water proof
Just be aware that the cover will leak onto the mattress below. My dog threw up in his crate overnight and it soaked clear through the mattress cover. The cover does wash well, we shall see about the mattress insert. I ever use fabric softener and always hang to dry. Bummer it isn’t more leak proof.FFable5 months ago
Sorry to see the Bed Cover was not as water resistant as it should be! We'd be happy to assist with this issue further. Please feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com.