Fable x Jinx Mealtime Enrichment Set
This set cannot be combined with additional discount codes
Eat up! Fulfill your dog’s nutritional and mental stimulation needs at the same time. We partnered with Jinx to offer the Mealtime Enrichment Set, a dynamic duo that incorporates the enrichment your dog needs with their daily nutrition. Why gamify mealtime? Putting their brain to work prevents boredom, lowers anxiety, and taps into their canine instinct to work for their food. Just swap out your dog's bowl for a Fable Puffin ™ Game puzzle feeder filled with Jinx Salmon, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato kibble, and keep your pup entertained ‘til the last bite.
- 1 x 4 lb. bag of Jinx's bestselling Salmon, Brown Rice & Sweet Potato kibble
- 1 x Fable's Fable Puffin™ Game in green.
Limited quantities available.
Salmon, Pearled Barley, Ground Peas, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal, Oat Groats, Sweet Potato, Potato Protein, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed Meal, Whitefish Meal, Salmon Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Pumpkin, Cranberry, Coconut Meal, Chia, Kelp, Alfalfa, Miscanthus Grass, Inulin, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Citric Acid (Preservatives), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Blueberry, Spinach, Turmeric, Ginger, Chamomile, Parsley, Apple, Dandelion, Dried Spearmint, Cinnamon, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
- Dishwasher safe
- This product is not intended for chewing
- Every dog plays differently so it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup, particularly the first time they are introduced to a new product. Supervised play will help the Puffin™ Game last longer and, most crucially, keep your pet safe. No dog product is truly indestructible, so it's essential to remove the Puffin™ Game from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
- We recommend using the lowest complexity setting (rotate the inner aperture so the largest hole is facing outwards), smaller snacks, and a high-reward treat like peanut butter on the top fins to entice your pup to engage for the first several sessions.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.25" tall x 4.75" diameter
- Food size: suitable for most sizes of kibble. Treats and food ~3⁄4” diameter recommended.
- Capacity: holds 1.5 cups
Holds 1.5 cups of kibble as interactive way to feed an entire meal.
Top fins for spreadable treats like peanut butter
Weighted base creates irregular motion to activate prey drive.
Multiple complexity settings to keep dogs entertained for up to 30 minutes.
Designed to mimic the experience of hunting prey so dogs can eat an entire meal as nature intended.
Silicone exterior for quieter play.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
The Puffin™ Game is suitable for most sizes of kibble. Smaller snacks will be easier and larger sizes will be more challenging. We recommend food and treats ~3⁄4 of an inch in diameter. The top fins also accommodate spreadable treats (like peanut butter).
The Puffin™ Game comes in one size and is suitable for most dog sizes. Its dimensions are: 6.25” tall x 4.75” diameter. It weighs 2.2 lbs.
You can adjust the complexity setting (and increase the time it takes your dog to get all of the food out of The Puffin™ Game) by unscrewing the top and rotating in the inner aperture to a smaller hole.
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, strong silicone that is BPA-free.
Absolutely. You can unscrew the top and wash the interior components by hand or place them on the top rack of a dishwasher on a low-heat setting.
We recommend using the lowest complexity setting (rotate the inner aperture so the largest hole is facing outwards) and then putting a high-reward treat like peanut butter on the top fins to entice them to engage for the first several sessions.
The Puffin™ Game holds between 1.5-2 cups of food, depending on the size of the kibble.
This toy is made of a high strength silicone and is resistant to chewing (though it is not intended as a chew toy); however every dog plays differently and power chewers might bite through the exterior or break off small pieces. It is always best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.