Designed with both you and your dog in mind, the Magic Link™ can be worn by humans as a belt, a bandolier, or a wrist-strap and it can serve as a slip-on collar or a conventional leash when attached to a separate harness.
The Magic Link is the key to worry-free, hands-free outings with your dog—whether it's coffee in one hand and your phone in the other while your pup leads the way home, or picking up your pooch's poop without fumbling with the leash.
Waste Bag Holder sold separately.
- XS/S is 6mm diameter and ranges from 40-70". Recommended for dogs less than 20 lbs
- M/L is 10mm diameter and ranges from 45-80". Recommended for dogs over 20 lbs
- Attachment styles include: fixed leash/collar, conventional leash, or slip-on (for professional dog trainers)
- Made from industrial strength brushed cord and premium custom matte black aluminum hardware
- Waterproof, mold/smell-proof, durable, and easy to clean
- Wipe away dirt with a clean, damp cloth and air dry
- Made in China and USA; designed in USA
The mind-meld was their secret weapon, a magical leash that linked their two minds so they could move in perfect harmony. (And it meant the human could hold cool stuff like iced coffee and bags of poop too.)
Made from industrial strength brushed cord and aluminum hardware.
Strength tested to withstand up to 350 lbs of pull force.
Patent-pending security clip to avoid opening while in-use.
Multiple hands-free options: wear it as a belt, bandolier, or wrist-strap.
Choose from multiple attachment styles: fixed leash/collar, conventional leash, or slip-on.
Waterproof, mold-proof, durable, and easy-to-clean.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
There are three primary methods of attaching the Magic Link to your dog:
- Collar/Harness - Attach the clip to a D-Ring on any collar or harness as you would a conventional leash
- Magic Link Fixed Loop - Adjust the distance between the clip and the sliding lower D-Ring so that you can loop the end of the Magic Link like a collar around your dog’s neck, and hook the clip to the Magic Link’s lower D-Ring
- Magic Link Free Loop - Adjust the distance between the clip and the lower D-Ring so that you can loop the end of the Magic Link like a collar around your dog’s neck, and hook the clip to the Magic Link’s rope just above the lower D-Ring.
Yes, you can loop material through the lower D-Ring to shorten the Magic Link and/or use it as a hand lead (either looping your wrist through the length of rope threaded through the lower D-ring or by holding the lower D-ring between your index finger and thumb).
Yes, to tighten the loop around your waist, chest, or wrist - position the human Magic Link loop as desired and slide the upper (waste bag holder) D-Ring along the length of the double rope.
XS/S is 6mm in diameter and ranges from 40-70” - it is recommended for dogs <20 lbs. M/L is 10mm in diameter and ranges from 45-80” - it is recommended for dogs over 20 lbs.
If your dog enjoys an easy stroll around the block or a run in the park while staying at your side, this is the leash for them! Please keep in mind we do not recommend this leash for dogs that are prone to pulling and/or chewing.
The Magic Link is not recommended for chewers.
The Magic Link is not specifically designed for pullers and does not specifically incorporate shock-absorption features. However, when used in conjunction with an anti-pull harness, the Magic Link’s hand lead/lower D-Ring can help minimize pulling.
- Lindsay T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy favorite leash (especially wearing
My favorite leash (especially wearing around the waist!). Daisie concurs!
- Leslie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoBest leash I’ve purchased so far
Really liking this new leash! Love having my hands free to use my phone while Ollie takes ages to sniff out his best pooping spot, or keeping my hands in my pockets during this frigid winter. The material is also sleek and durable, and I appreciate that it doesn’t get “twisted” because Ollie is always circling around. Only have two real complaints: (1) wish it were a little longer for more flexibility — got the small one since Ollie is small-medium sized, but it’s a bit short, and (2) I bought both the green leash and waste bag holder, but the colors aren’t the same! If I’d known, I would’ve just bought different colors. Looks a bit weird in my opinion. Overall though, very happy with my purchase! Would love to buy the gorgeous Fable crate but it’s definitely out of my price range 😢
- Shannon W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood
- Cameron H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoFable Fragile Clip
The leash itself is durable and feels like it is made from high quality materials. The rubber coating around the leash is soft in the hand, though it can be uncomfortable under high friction (quick motion) on exposed skin and hair due to its "stickiness". Slinging it over the shoulder and neck works as expected and can allow for a lot of grip under stress.
The collar clip mechanism is very slim and fragile and can break after a few dings against common objects. The slider is difficult to pull back without using a fingernail.
The durability of the leash is attractive but the broken clip makes the whole thing useless. The clips construction is very unique and attaching something else to the brushed cord and rubber seems difficult to do, so repairing it yourself is not as simple as a standard fabric cord leash.FFable1 year agoSo sorry to see a piece of the leash clip has broken off! Please feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd be happy to send out a replacement on us.
- Amy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoHandy to Carry in my Bag
nice, lightweight, streamlined. Its always with us and great for those unplanned moments where a lead is necessary. It is short, so not my go to for longer planned outings. Also love the fact that it is versatile and allows for hands free leashing for my little buddy!