Save 20% with code HOLIDAY2023
Goes on with a single click
Our Signature Collar combines the lightweight durability of coated webbing with the convenience of a solid aluminum auto-buckle for easy on/off and re-sizing. It's handmade in the USA using the highest quality materials and designed to withstand the elements (and your dog).
- Coated webbing
- Matte black aluminum hardware
- Remove dirt and liquid using a clean cloth to prevent damage
- Made in New York City, New York
- Waterproof and easy-to-clean
- Durable (can withstand up to 300lbs of pull force) but lightweight
- Custom, single-click buckle for easy on/off and re-sizing
When you looked as good as the Dog looked, wearing clothing wasn’t just wrong: It was downright criminal. At least at home the Dog could be naked as the day he was born.
Durable materials made to withstand up to 350 lbs of force.
Lightweight but strong custom aluminum hardware.
Waterproof, rot-proof, and easy to clean coated webbing.
Single-click buckle to easily put on and take off.
- Kay M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight Greater than 80 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHENRY LOVES HIS COLLAR!
Collar is soft, comfortable, light weight …and I love the pale blue contrast with Henry’s classic Airedale coat! Enjoy the free-spirited video!
- Charles K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoSearched long and hard for
Searched long and hard for a collar that suited the look I was going for and this is definitely the best option. I got the large, which fits my ~55lb Cattle dog / Malinois perfectly with room to spare as grows (just over a year old).
I have one nitpick which is that, due to the stiffness of the material, the the end of the collar without the D-ring sits in a large loop which protrudes off the neck. I also tried and failed to flatten it out by laying large books on it for hours. It looks quite unflattering and ruins an otherwise excellent collar.
After a few days of being unhappy with it I had the idea of adding a clip of some kind to that end, and remembered my Cub Scout merit badges from when I was a kid. It fit perfectly, and holds that end of the collar tight to match the other side. Now it looks perfect and gave new life to an old trinket (pictured below, slightly uncomfortable on a cold PNW beach 😅)
I do suggest to the fable team that you consider adding some sort of sliding clip to the end of the collar. It improves the aesthetics dramatically, imo.
- Jay Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoIt's a perfect fit my
It's a perfect fit my pomeranian. A great product I like it alot.
- Kylie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoQuality Collar
This is a great dog collar. It's well made and the hardware is strong. My one complaint is that there was no way for me to slide on the heavy duty dog tag that I have for my pup so I had to purchase one that dangled. I'm not sure if there is a way to construct the collar so that I could slide on the tag. It's not a deal breaker just an inconvenience.
- Felicity S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHandsome!
Great quality, light weight but sturdy. I bought this as a second collar for my dog to wear indoors with his contact tags. I’m using it to attach a second security leash that goes across my body while he is being trained on a shorter leash and pinch collar. It has been a godsend for my reactive dog and I feel much more relaxed and secure knowing I have a backup plan. Also looks super cute and easy to wipe down!