Save 20% with code HOLIDAY2023
Strap in and buckle up; your dog walks are about to transition from the pedestrian to the extraordinary. Meet the Signature Harness, our customizable solution designed to fit your dog’s distinct physique—no more one-size-fits-all.
With adjustable non-restrictive straps and 4 buckles that completely detach from the body of the harness, you can choose how to strap-in your pet. Go from head-first to around the belly, through the legs, or over the back. Three leash connection points allow you to direct your pet, or let them guide you.
The Signature Harness uses shock-absorbing tech, to make walks smoother for the strongest of pullers.
Look as good as you feel with foam padding and a breathable material that can last through all-day wear.
- Shock absorbing technology on back connection point
- All straps are adjustable
- The harness features four buckles that allow you to fully remove the straps from its body, offering you maximum flexibility when securing your dog. This design is especially beneficial for dogs who are uncomfortable with specific methods of putting on a harness, such as pulling it over their head or touching their legs.
- Performance Mesh for breathability
- Minimalist, non-restrictive design
“Your dog will look as great as they feel in our harness, with breathable performance mesh and padding, ergonomic non-restrictive straps, and a shock absorption tether - perfect for any adventure and comfortable enough for all-day wear”
Four buckles to secure your dog in a manner that ensures their maximum comfort - no need to push over their head.
No more one-size-fits all. All four straps are adjustable.
Choose to use the shock-absorbing technology or traditional attachment point.
Three attachment points for every walking style.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
- Neck: 9.4 - 13 inches
- Chest: 13.8 - 16.1 inches
- Back Plate: 6 x 6 inches
- Neck: 12.2 - 16.9 inches
- Chest: 15.7 - 20.9 inches
- Back Plate: 6.5 x 6.6 inches
- Neck: 14.2 - 20.1 inches
- Chest: 19.7 - 26.8 inches
- Back Plate: 7 x 7 inches
- Neck: 15.7 - 25.6 inches
- Chest: 24.4 - 37.8 inches
- Back Plate: 9.5 x 9.5 inches
The harness is made with 100% polyester performance knit mesh, nylon webbing, plastic buckles, and iron D-rings.
The three D-ring attachments are shock-absorbent, allowing for a smooth walk. The leash can be attached to the front D-ring to allow for more directional steering. The front D-ring is recommended for pullers, as it causes them to pivot towards you and ultimately curbs their urge to pull or lunge. Only 1 D-ring attachment is shock-absorbent.
The harness is made with comfortable, form fitting, breathable material. The four buckles make it easy to put the harness on your dog in whichever way is best for them.
We recommend hand-washing the harness with soap and water.
- Sara E.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoThe ideal harness
We’ve struggled to find a harness for Dean, our 23 month old since he was a puppy. He’s gone through several harnesses and this is the only one that won’t shrug off when he crouches for play or in a rare moment of resistance. This harness is strong, durable and infinitely adjustable. Dean even naps in it from time to time. I love that it’s padded, so it’s more comfortable for him, doesn’t chafe and can be adjusted with all 4 straps, and also that we can maintain control throughout our walks. The clips make it very easy to put it on any time we need to. The only small issue we’ve had is that we can’t figure out how to sufficiently tighten around his girth with the belly straps or what an ideal fit should be. Overall, we’d recommend to anyone who isn’t satisfied with their current harness.
- AngelaVerified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight Greater than 80 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFinally a harness that fits and is comfortable!
I love this hardness. The buckles make it super easy to get on and off. The multiple options to clip the leash to give me the flexibility I need, and it's padded and comfy so I dont have to worry about it digging into my pup. We've tried several and so far this is the best fit with the best comfort.
- Brandon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGood Harness for English Retriever Puppy
We really like it. It fits super well. He didn’t even fuss when putting it on and he even naps with it on. I would say that it’s really hard to adjust the tightness of it. But it looks great and Bohdi loves it. So I love it.
- Eileen N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight Greater than 80 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove this new harness!!
We have a 92 lb boxer and we have trouble getting the right size to fit and still be comfortable. This is strong but soft and adjustable in all areas.