The Game helps treat anxiety and boredom by providing interactive entertainment for up to thirty minutes. Our patented design mimics the experience of hunting prey and holds over 1.5 cups of dry food, so dogs can eat an entire meal as nature intended, while also providing physical and mental stimulation.
- Dishwasher safe
- This product is not intended for chewing
- Every dog plays differently so it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup, particularly the first time they are introduced to a new product. Supervised play will help The Game last longer and, most crucially, keep your pet safe. No dog product is truly indestructible, so it's essential to remove the Game from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
- "The Game puzzle toy and food dispenser is an interactive device that reduces boredom and anxiety, entertains, and encourages dogs to eat more slowly" - Dr. Mark D. Freeman, Clinical Assistant Professor at Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.25" tall x 4.75" diameter
- Capacity: holds 1.5 cups
The Puffin said yes to the game because he thought it would be fun, something they could all enjoy. But after getting knocked over the tenth time, the Puffin realized that the game had a clear winner — and it wasn’t him.
Holds 1.5 cups of kibble as interactive way to feed an entire meal.
Top fins for spreadable treats like peanut butter
Weighted base creates irregular motion to activate prey drive.
Multiple complexity settings to keep dogs entertained for up to 30 minutes.
Designed to mimic the experience of hunting prey so dogs can eat an entire meal as nature intended.
Silicone exterior for quieter play.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
The Game is suitable for most size kibble. Smaller snacks will be easier and larger sizes will be more challenging. We recommend kibble ~¾ of an inch in diameter. The top fins also accommodate spread treats (like peanut butter).
The Game comes in one size and is suitable for most dog sizes. Its dimensions are: 6.25” tall x 4.75” diameter. It weighs 2.2 lbs.
You can adjust the complexity setting (and increase the time it takes your dog to get all of the food out of The Game) by unscrewing the top and rotating in the inner aperture to a smaller hole.
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, strong silicone that is BPA-free.
Absolutely. You can unscrew the top and wash the interior components by hand or place them on the top rack of a dishwasher on a low-heat setting.
We recommend using the lowest complexity setting (rotate the inner aperture so the largest hole is facing outwards) and then putting a high-reward treat like peanut butter on the top fins to entice them to engage for the first several sessions.
The Game holds between 1.5-2 cups of food, depending on the size of the kibble.
This toy is made of a high strength silicone and is resistant to chewing (though it is not intended as a chew toy); however every dog plays differently and power chewers might bite through the exterior or break off small pieces. It is always best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.
- Cecile C.Verified BuyerReviewingFalcon Toy™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat!
Our pup Korra absolutely love the falcon toys! The larger section on the side is perfect for frozen peanut butter . Clip it on the side of the fable crate and your dog will enjoy a relaxing lick session. Once it's finished, our pup loves playing around with one falcon toy or multiple being attached together. Really fun!
- kaitlyn.grieverVerified BuyerReviewingThe Game™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWe love The Game!
Our puppy loves The Game! He’s about 9 months and has been using it for the last several months as a way to feed him dinner and get some enrichment in. I love that you can make it easier/harder depending on your needs! He used to use the hardest level but with his bigger kibble we had to go to level 3! It’s cute and very durable, Winnie isn’t exactly gentle with it. Thank you fable!
- Maggie A.Verified BuyerReviewingFalcon Toy™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agokeeps dog calm
keeps my dog calm while I am gone!!
- Chido N.Verified BuyerReviewingFalcon Toy™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPuppy loves the falcon toy.
Puppy loves the falcon toy. He plays with it until he falls asleep. He loves everything from Fable.
- sarah t.Verified BuyerReviewingFalcon Toy™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSunny loves the Falcon!
I have a 12 week old puppy who never stops chewing. She loves the Falcon! It's durable, fun and not too heavy for my puppy