The Game helps treat anxiety and boredom by providing interactive entertainment for up to thirty minutes. Our patented design mimics the experience of hunting prey and holds over 1.5 cups of dry food, so dogs can eat an entire meal as nature intended, while also providing physical and mental stimulation.
- Dishwasher safe
- This product is not intended for chewing
- Every dog plays differently so it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup, particularly the first time they are introduced to a new product. Supervised play will help The Game last longer and, most crucially, keep your pet safe. No dog product is truly indestructible, so it's essential to remove the Game from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
- We recommend using the lowest complexity setting (rotate the inner aperture so the largest hole is facing outwards), smaller snacks, and a high-reward treat like peanut butter on the top fins to entice your pup to engage for the first several sessions.
- "The Game puzzle toy and food dispenser is an interactive device that reduces boredom and anxiety, entertains, and encourages dogs to eat more slowly" - Dr. Mark D. Freeman, Clinical Assistant Professor at Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.25" tall x 4.75" diameter
- Food size: suitable for most sizes of kibble. Treats and food ~3⁄4” diameter recommended.
- Capacity: holds 1.5 cups
The Puffin said yes to the game because he thought it would be fun, something they could all enjoy. But after getting knocked over the tenth time, the Puffin realized that the game had a clear winner — and it wasn’t him.
Holds 1.5 cups of kibble as interactive way to feed an entire meal.
Top fins for spreadable treats like peanut butter
Weighted base creates irregular motion to activate prey drive.
Multiple complexity settings to keep dogs entertained for up to 30 minutes.
Designed to mimic the experience of hunting prey so dogs can eat an entire meal as nature intended.
Silicone exterior for quieter play.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
The Game is suitable for most sizes of kibble. Smaller snacks will be easier and larger sizes will be more challenging. We recommend food and treats ~3⁄4 of an inch in diameter. The top fins also accommodate spreadable treats (like peanut butter).
The Game comes in one size and is suitable for most dog sizes. Its dimensions are: 6.25” tall x 4.75” diameter. It weighs 2.2 lbs.
You can adjust the complexity setting (and increase the time it takes your dog to get all of the food out of The Game) by unscrewing the top and rotating in the inner aperture to a smaller hole.
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, strong silicone that is BPA-free.
Absolutely. You can unscrew the top and wash the interior components by hand or place them on the top rack of a dishwasher on a low-heat setting.
We recommend using the lowest complexity setting (rotate the inner aperture so the largest hole is facing outwards) and then putting a high-reward treat like peanut butter on the top fins to entice them to engage for the first several sessions.
The Game holds between 1.5-2 cups of food, depending on the size of the kibble.
This toy is made of a high strength silicone and is resistant to chewing (though it is not intended as a chew toy); however every dog plays differently and power chewers might bite through the exterior or break off small pieces. It is always best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.
- David M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoA wonderful entertainment vehicle
The Game was recommended by a work colleague to help me with my Siberian Husky puppy. It's been a huge ally to keep the fella entertained in a challenging way. He didn't get how it worked right away, but now I find him purposely slapping it around to get it to rotate. The frustration gave us all a good laugh the first time he experienced it! I imagine he'd say the frustration was worth it now.
- Margaret M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 20-40 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoEvery guest doggie figures out quickly how fun the game is.
We Rover dogs of all sizes, breeds and ages and every guest pup figures out and enjoys the game! Keeps them busy and keeps us entertained - easy to wash, fill and slows down eating. A great well made product we have had this one for 2 years!
- Emily A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest way to entertain a puppy - EVER!
Our new puppies, Rolph and Winston, are 1) super adorable but 2) in constant need of attention and scratches and play 24/7. IF we didn’t have to work for a living, we would happily oblige, of course. BUT until we win the lottery, and work is in the rearview, our little dudes are LOVING The Game to keep them entertained on work days! We actually bought two of The Game, and keep one in our home office and one in our living room. We are using them to make their morning meal last longer and to provide enrichment, play, and TREATS, throughout the day. Amazing quality, and seriously, a life changing “toy.”
- Mindy Lyons B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPup loves The Game
Effectively slows down eating time while using his puppy brain for some fun! He's comfortably at Stage 3, and not quite ready to master Stage 4.
- Lauren B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight 10-20 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEven my 3 month old puppy can do it!
I work from home with my puppy who just turned 3 months old and has SO much energy, which causes him to bite and chew. We use a snuffle mat to feed him but he goes through that so quickly, so we needed something else for enrichment that’ll keep him busy and tore him out.
Safe to say we’ll be feeding him every meal in this toy! This is a video of his first time using it. :)