Our Falcon Toy features a custom falcon-claw design with multiple treat cavities to promote both interactive or independent quiet play, while the interlocking shape allows multiple toys to combine for added feeding, tugging, treating, and rolling functionality.
Two types of treat cavities accommodate both dry food (like kibble) and spreads (like peanut butter) simultaneously. The unique colors blend into any decor while also optimizing for your dog's visible color spectrum.
- Made of TPE (non-toxic, BPA free, pthalate free, latex free)
- Wash in dishwasher on top rack or hand rinse with soapy water
- Made in China, designed in USA
- Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for added feeding, chewing, pulling, or rolling functionality
- Two types of treat cavities accommodate dry food (e.g. kibble) and spreads (e.g. peanut butter)
- Irregular falcon-claw shape enables interactive- or independent quiet play
- Optimized for safe tug-of-war play and chewing
- Custom colors selected to account for canine visible spectrum while fitting any decor
The Dog was smart. But the Falcon was smarter. She always kept the Dog guessing, answering in riddles. And since the Dog loved puzzles but lacked the opposable thumbs to prove himself on a Rubik’s Cube, playing with the Falcon was the next best thing.
Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for enhanced entertainment.
Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Two types of treat cavities accommodate kibble or spreads like peanut butter.
Irregular falcon-claw shape enables interactive or independent quiet play.
Custom colors selected to account for canine visible spectrum while fitting any decor.
Made from food-safe TPU material.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, high-strength TPU that is BPA-free.
We do not recommend this toy for power chewers. Although the material is very strong and resistant to chewing (though it is not intended as a chew toy), the arm will not stand up to power chewers. Every dog plays differently and it is always best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.
The Falcon toy is 6” x 4” and suitable for most dogs.
To get hard treats, kibble, or spray treats out of the Falcon “arm”, your dog will need to chew and squeeze the end.
We recommend washing toys in the sink using warm water, soap, and a bottle brush or toothbrush. For truly tough gunk removal, the Falcon toy is top-rack dishwasher safe, but try to skip the heated dry cycle.
- LaurenVerified BuyerDog's Age Range 5-8 years oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 3 out of 5 stars6 days agoDoesn't Work Well with Crate
Always happy to try a new treat toy, and we received this one for free due to crate shipping delays. I can't say I recommend it for crate use, it's really hard to secure through the crate holes and you can't give them access to the kibble hole and spreadables hole at the same time. The material is a stiff rubber/plastic compared to the more bouncy Kongs so every pull (if on crate) and lick (if on the floor) creates thudding notices that echoes in the crate or on your hard floor, very distracting.
- Annie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range 1-4 years oldDog's Weight 20-40 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNew toy ❤️
My dog absolutely loves this toy
- Regan C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Greater than 8 years oldDog's Weight 40-80 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBelle loves it!!
Belle loves loves loves her Falcon! We fill it up with treats every morning and it keeps her occupied for a long time. She has a tough time getting treats out of the long ends, but that keeps her coming back to the toy or she gets her humans to hold it while she gets them out. Definitely recommend this toy for any smart dogs that need a challenge!
- Mahtab P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog's Age Range Less than 1 year oldDog's Weight Less than 10 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMy dog loves his falcon toy!!!
My Doxie pup loves to get his treats out of his falcon toy so much that it tires him out! Great way to tucker out your dog and great for teething too!
- Cecile C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat!
Our pup Korra absolutely love the falcon toys! The larger section on the side is perfect for frozen peanut butter . Clip it on the side of the fable crate and your dog will enjoy a relaxing lick session. Once it's finished, our pup loves playing around with one falcon toy or multiple being attached together. Really fun!