Our Falcon Toy features a custom falcon-claw design with multiple treat cavities to promote both interactive or independent quiet play, while the interlocking shape allows multiple toys to combine for added feeding, tugging, treating, and rolling functionality.
Two types of treat cavities accommodate both dry food (like kibble) and spreads (like peanut butter) simultaneously. The unique colors blend into any decor while also optimizing for your dog's visible color spectrum.
- Made of TPE (non-toxic, BPA free, pthalate free, latex free)
- Wash in dishwasher on top rack or hand rinse with soapy water
- Made in China, designed in USA
- Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for added feeding, chewing, pulling, or rolling functionality
- Two types of treat cavities accommodate dry food (e.g. kibble) and spreads (e.g. peanut butter)
- Irregular falcon-claw shape enables interactive- or independent quiet play
- Optimized for safe tug-of-war play and chewing
- Custom colors selected to account for canine visible spectrum while fitting any decor
The Dog was smart. But the Falcon was smarter. She always kept the Dog guessing, answering in riddles. And since the Dog loved puzzles but lacked the opposable thumbs to prove himself on a Rubik’s Cube, playing with the Falcon was the next best thing.
Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for enhanced entertainment.
Dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
Two types of treat cavities accommodate kibble or spreads like peanut butter.
Irregular falcon-claw shape enables interactive or independent quiet play.
Custom colors selected to account for canine visible spectrum while fitting any decor.
Made from food-safe TPU material.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
Yes! The material is made of FDA food-approved, high-strength TPU that is BPA-free.
We do not recommend this toy for power chewers. Although the material is very strong and resistant to chewing (though it is not intended as a chew toy), the arm will not stand up to power chewers. Every dog plays differently and it is always best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.
The Falcon toy is 6” x 4” and suitable for most dogs.
To get hard treats, kibble, or spray treats out of the Falcon “arm”, your dog will need to chew and squeeze the end.
We recommend washing toys in the sink using warm water, soap, and a bottle brush or toothbrush. For truly tough gunk removal, the Falcon toy is top-rack dishwasher safe, but try to skip the heated dry cycle.
- Cecile C.Verified BuyerReviewingFalcon Toy™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat!
Our pup Korra absolutely love the falcon toys! The larger section on the side is perfect for frozen peanut butter . Clip it on the side of the fable crate and your dog will enjoy a relaxing lick session. Once it's finished, our pup loves playing around with one falcon toy or multiple being attached together. Really fun!
- kaitlyn.grieverVerified BuyerReviewingThe Game™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWe love The Game!
Our puppy loves The Game! He’s about 9 months and has been using it for the last several months as a way to feed him dinner and get some enrichment in. I love that you can make it easier/harder depending on your needs! He used to use the hardest level but with his bigger kibble we had to go to level 3! It’s cute and very durable, Winnie isn’t exactly gentle with it. Thank you fable!
- Maggie A.Verified BuyerReviewingFalcon Toy™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agokeeps dog calm
keeps my dog calm while I am gone!!
- Chido N.Verified BuyerReviewingFalcon Toy™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPuppy loves the falcon toy.
Puppy loves the falcon toy. He plays with it until he falls asleep. He loves everything from Fable.
- sarah t.Verified BuyerReviewingFalcon Toy™I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSunny loves the Falcon!
I have a 12 week old puppy who never stops chewing. She loves the Falcon! It's durable, fun and not too heavy for my puppy