Twin Falcon Toy
Inspired by our popular Falcon Toy, the Twin Falcon is designed for maximum enrichment for both you and your pet. The unique double claw shape interlocks with other single and Twin Falcon toys for safe and infinite (yes, infinite) possibilities.
The dual sided handles make the Twin Falcon perfect for interactive tugging play, while the two treat cavities (for spreads like peanut butter) support independent, quiet play.
- Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for added chewing, pulling, or rolling functionality
- Two treat cavities for spreads (e.g. peanut butter)
- Falcon-claw shape enables interactive- or independent quiet play
- Optimized for safe tug-of-war play and chewing
- Custom color selected to account for canine visible spectrum while fitting any decor
- Made of TPE (non-toxic, BPA free, phthalate free, latex free)
- Wash in dishwasher on top rack or hand rinse with soapy water
- Made in China, designed in USA
Made from food-safe TPE material.
Two treat cavities accommodate spreads like peanut butter.
Interconnecting design: combine multiple toys for enhanced entertainment.
Falcon-claw shape enables interactive or independent quiet play.
Frequently asked questionsSee all FAQs
Our Twin Falcon features a circular claw on both ends (rather than a single claw on The Falcon Toy) - allowing you to chain multiple Falcon Toys and Twin Falcons together for endless chewing, tugging, and treating possibilities.
The two cavities are best suited for filling with spreadable treats.
We do not recommend this toy for power chewers. Although the material is very strong and resistant to chewing, it will not stand up to power chewers. Every dog plays differently, so it is best to keep a close watch on your dog just in case.
Yes (on the top shelf)!
- Aarti S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoSuccess
Pups love fighting over this. They can take off the coating but I take away the toy before they can really destroy it.
- Kassia W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMy dog loves this thing!
This toy is heavy enough and difficult enough to keep my 7 month old pup occupied for 30-45 mins at a time...which is a lot for him! It definitely tires him out (and gives me a few mins of free time while he's busy!).
- Louis M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfect for Tug of War
My pup is always trying to get me to play tug of war, and this toy makes it so easy and fun. As soon as I come home, she runs to grab it and gives me that look (we all know that adorable look) till we start playing together.